Welcome to the Berthoud Colorado homes and real estate portal: one stop for finding single family, multi family, condos, townhomes, lots, land, residential income, and acreage real estate for sale in Berthoud Colorado. You can find homes for sale by sale types like new construction, foreclosures, and short sales or you can search for homes for sale by geographic characteristics like subdivision, school, and maps. The properties for sale in Berthoud change daily. Check back often for all the latest information on homes for sale in Berthoud.
Berthoud is a progressive community providing a quality of life enjoyed by past and present generations, while ensuring its position for the future within the dynamic Front Range economic corridor.
Berthoud provides a blend of graceful Victorian homes, new housing developments, tree lined streets, beautiful parks and an historic business district to create a warm, hometown environment.
Welcome to the Town of Berthoud, home to slightly more than 5,000 people who love our small-town atmosphere and rich cultural and historic roots. With our low crime rate, abundant parks and open space and clean air, Berthoud is the ideal place to live, work and play.
Berthoud is located approximately 50 miles north of Denver off of Interstate 25. Take Highway 56 (exit 150), and travel west. We are located midway between Longmont and Loveland on Highway 287, and Carter Lake is located 10 miles west of Berthoud on Highway 56.
We believe in open government, and invite you to attend Town Board meetings every second and fourth Tuesday of the month at Town Hall. | www.berthoud.org
- Market Analysis - offers local real estate trends, current listings, and recent home sales, plus the ability to search different zip codes.
- Community Information - provides insight of average household income, neighborhood points of interest, education levels, weather risks, and crime statistics.
- Local Schools - includes detailed information on school ratings, test scores by grade, student-teacher ratio, and parent reviews.
- Compare Areas - lets users compare two zip codes using current information on community summaries, market stability, schools, listing price vs. sold price, buyer vs. seller market, and even smoking bans.
- Insider Tips - offers a wealth of resources to help you better understand factors that impact the real estate market.
- Market Insider Monthly eNewsletter - highlights local market trends and offers insider tips on buying and selling a home.
- Black Hawk
- Bow Mar
- Castle Pines
- Castle Pines North
- Castle Rock
- Central City
- Cherry Hills Village
- Columbine Valley
- Commerce City
- Federal Heights
- Fort Lupton
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch
- Lone Tree
- Wheat Ridge
- Colorado Springs
- East Pleasant View
- Eldorado Springs
- Fort Collins
- Indian Hills
- Manitou Springs
- Palmer Lake
- Perry Park
- Ponderosa Park
© 2011-2020 REcolorado® - All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer